The 540-guest luxury ship is significantly larger than her five smaller sister ships, but Silversea has managed to seamlessly deliver the same high level of service and excellence on this ship that past cruisers have grown to expect from the cruise line.
My two cruises on the Silver Spirit provided plenty of time to explore the ship and take advantage of the many onboard activities and sunny sea days.
Let's take a tour of the Silver Spirit.
- Silver Spirit Interior Common Areas - Bars, Lounges, and Entertainment Venues
- Silver Spirit Spa and Fitness Center
- Silver Spirit Outdoor Common Areas - Pool Deck and Outdoor Seating
- Silver Spirit Dining and Cuisine
- Silver Spirit Accommodations
More on the Silver Spirit - Photo Galleries
- Interiors and Indoor Activities on the Silver Spirit - 16 photos from the Silver Spirit
- Silversea Silver Spirit Outdoors - 16 photos of exterior views and outdoor areas and activities on the Silversea Silver Spirit
- Dining Options on the Silversea Silver Spirit - Information and 24 photos of the Silver Spirit dining venues
- Silversea Silver Spirit Suites and Accommodations - 9 photos of veranda suite on the Silver Spirit