The dining venues on the Seabourn Sojourn are identical to those on the Seabourn Odyssey
. The 450-passenger Seabourn Sojourn has four main dining options:
- The Restaurant - Main restaurant on the Seabourn Sojourn, located on deck 4. The Restaurant features an elegant fine dining experience with open seating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Jackets are required for men on most nights; some nights are optional formal.
- Restaurant 2 - Small plates and avant-garde decor make Restaurant 2 a fun, memorable dining experience. Dinners (reservation only) feature multiple flights of small tastings, paired with wine.
- Colonnade - Casual buffet dining for breakfast and lunch and sit-down theme dinners in the evening. Colonnade features both indoor and outdoor dining.
- Patio Grill - Casual poolside grill on the Seabourn Seajourn.
- In-suite dining - Seabourn Sojourn guests can enjoy 24-hour room service or have course-by-course dinner served in their suite.