Every meal on our Mediterranean cruise on the Seabourn Odyssey was delicious and the service was excellent. The 450-passenger Seabourn Odyssey has three main dining venues, a poolside grill, and 24-hour room service. Since the ship is almost all-inclusive, none of the dining options carries a surcharge, and reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- The Restaurant on deck 4 is the elegant main dining room and serves three meals a day with open seating.
- Restaurant 2 on deck 8 is open for dinner on a reservations-only basis. This casual tasting restaurant features a fixed menu (changed daily) on small plates.
- The Colonnade is an indoor/outdoor dining venue on deck 8 with buffet lunch and dinner. In the evening, the Colonnade is reservations-only and features theme menus.
- The Patio Grill is poolside and serves casual breakfast and lunch. Weather permitting, dinner is casual.
- Room service is available all day. The menu is available in the suite and changes often.
Images 1-12 of 12
- Graphic Index
- Text Index