The Regatta has six types of cabins and suites, with multiple price level categories, depending on the deck, location, or amenities. All the accommodations have private baths and good storage, and some are connecting.
- Inside Stateroom (category F and G) -- These 28 cabins are inside (no window or porthole) on decks 4, 6, 7, and 8. Measuring 169 square feet, the inside cabins have a shower, vanity desk, and queen or two twin beds. Some inside cabins have extra pullman beds, turning them into triples or quads.
- Ocean View Stateroom (category E) -- The 18 category E ocean view cabins are on deck 6. Although the 143-square foot cabins have natural light from a large window, they have obstructed views. The category E cabins have a shower, vanity desk, and small table. The queen-size bed can be converted to two twins.
- Ocean View Stateroom (category D) -- The 15 category D ocean view staterooms are on deck 3. They are 165-square feet and have a porthole. They feature a shower, sofa, vanity desk, and table. The queen-size bed can be converted to two twins. Some of the category D cabins are triples with a sofabed.
- Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom (category C1 and C2) -- The 56 category C1 and C2 deluxe ocean view cabins are located on decks 4, 6, and 7. Like the category D cabins, they measure 165-square feet, but have a large window rather than a porthole. The category C1 and C2 cabins have a shower, sofa, vanity desk, and breakfast table. The queen-sized bed can be converted into two twins, and some of the cabins are triples with a sofabed.
- Veranda Stateroom (category B1 and B2) -- The 216-square foot veranda cabins on deck 6 feature a private teak balcony, shower, vanity desk, sofa, and table. The queen-sized bed can be converted into two twins, and some of the cabins are triples with a sofabed.
- Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom (category A1, A2, and A3) -- The concierge cabins on deck 7 are 216-square feet, the same size as the veranda staterooms on deck 6. However, they have some of the same amenities as the penthouse cabins, including a flat screen TV, refrigerated mini-bar, priority restaurant reservations, and early embarkation.
- Penthouse Suite (category PH1, PH2, PH3) -- The 322-square foot Penthouse suites on deck 8 are not true suites since they do not have a separate sleeping area. They do include all the amenities found on the concierge level. In addition, they feature a tub/shower combination, a larger seating area, and butler services.
More on the Regatta Penthouse Suites
- Owner's Suite and Vista Suite (category OS and VS) -- These 10 luxurious suites in the corners of decks 6, 7, and 8 are often the first booked. They range from 786 to almost 1000 square feet and are true suites, with a separate sleeping area. These suites include all sorts of amenities such as butler service, large decks, a guest toilet, and two TVs. The suites also include an exclusive invitation to a special "Chef's Patio" dinner.
Next Page > > Regatta Dining and Cuisine