- Opus Dining Room - The three-level main dining room revives the grandeur of the 1920s and feature French art deco design. Catering to guests' varying preferences, the newly introduced My Time Dining and My Family Time Dining, as well as the traditional main and late seating options are offered.
My Time Dining provides guests with the option to enjoy the dining room ambiance whenever they wish during dining hours. Guests choosing My Time Dining do not have a pre-assigned table, but are seated in the ships main dining room and will order from the same traditional dinner menu. My Time Dining guests can make daily reservations for specific seating times or choose to walk in. If there is a wait for those who walk-in, the Opus Dining Room has a wine tasting offered in the lounge outside the restaurant.
My Family Time Dining accommodates parents and children by offering an expedited 40-minute dining service for young cruisers, ages 3-11. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Windjammer Marketplace - Offering the utmost flexibility for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this next generation of the brand staple features multiple islands, each serving a variety casual buffet fare.
- Izumi - The new Asian cuisine restaurant features a sushi bar and hot rock cooking, as well as other Asian fare in a more formal setting. Open for lunch and dinner; á la carte pricing.
- Chef's Table - The smallest dining venue on the Oasis of the Seas, Chef's Table is in the Concierge Lounge and features a wine pairing dinner for 14 guests. The surcharge is $75 per person, but includes the wine and a pre-dinner cocktail party.
- In-Stateroom Service - Guests wanting to enjoy a meal in the comfort of their staterooms are able to choose from the complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, as well as the recently introduced Dine in Delights menu, which offers name-brand culinary options ranging from the Original Johnny Rockets hamburger to Ghirardelli Chocolate Cookies. Open 24 hours; á la carte pricing for Dine In Delights and $3.95 service charge for in-room deliveries between 12:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.