From breakfast to late night snacks, guests onboard Oasis of the Seas can find an extensive variety of food and beverage offerings, available at no extra charge, that will satisfy any craving, providing more options for breakfast, lunch and dinner than Royal Caribbean guests have ever had before. For additional convenience, dinner reservations can be made in advance through new features on www.royalcaribbean.com. Here are some of the highlights of the 24 dining venues provided by Royal Caribbean, sorted by neighborhood: (Surcharge prices are as of December 2009)
- 150 Central Park - The most exclusive dining venue on Oasis of the Seas, 150 Central Park provides an intimate dining experience that combines leading-edge cuisine with modern design, creating a trendy upscale ambiance. Signature features will include an 8-course tasting menu with customized wine pairings. Open for dinner; $35 cover charge.
150 Central Park is managed by award-winning chef Keriann Von Raesfeld, who at age 23, holds the title of "Best Young Cook in the World". Keriann designed the concept and menus of the elegant restaurant and is responsible for its day-to-day operation.
- Giovanni's Table - This Tuscan countryside influenced trattoria is a more-accessible, casual Italian restaurant featuring both indoor and al fresco seating. Giovanni's Table offers rustic dishes with a contemporary flair, including toasted herbal breads, pizzas, salads, pastas, Italian sandwiches, braised meat dishes and stews, all served family-style. Open for lunch and dinner; $10 lunch and $15 dinner cover charge.
- Park Café - A casual dining choice providing a high level of variety and flexibility, Park Café is an indoor/outdoor gourmet market with walk-up counters. From freshly prepared salads and madeto- order sandwiches, to paninis, crepes and hearty soups, guests order directly from the chefs behind food stations. European pastries, sublime chocolates and decadent fudge will round out the offerings. Open for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and late night treats.
- Vintages - Always a popular hot spot for Royal Caribbean guests on Voyager- and Freedom-class ships, the Vintages wine bar has evolved into a larger space on Oasis of the Seas. Great for a pre-dinner rendezvous, Vintages provides a selection of cheeses and a broad tapas menu to accompany a robust selection of fine wines, from a tropical white Riesling to a mocha-inflected Merlot. Open for lunch and dinner; á la carte pricing.
- Chops Grille - Continuing the tradition, Royal Caribbean's popular signature steakhouse offers premium cut, quality meats. Guests can choose to enjoy the upscale, contemporary setting indoors with views of Central Park or al fresco. Open for dinner; $25 cover charge.
- Seafood Shack - The indoor/outdoor casual family restaurant brings the surf style of beach side amusement parks to the Boardwalk, serving a variety of seafood, as well an extensive beverage menu of non-alcoholic cocktails and over-sized desserts. Open for lunch and dinner; $7.95 lunch and $9.95 dinner cover charge.
- Boardwalk Bar - The main bar in the Boardwalk offers on-the-go snacks and a variety of prepackaged sandwiches, fruit and salads. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Donut Shop - Guests can stop into the classically styled shop for a casual snack any time of day. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ice Cream Parlor - The 1950's styled ice cream venue will display classic sundaes and a variety of ice cream flavors and toppings to choose from and then mixed-to-order on a frozen slab. Open throughout the day; á la carte pricing.
- Johnny Rockets - Extending the signature "eat-ertainment" hours, a diner breakfast menu has been introduced. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; $3.95 breakfast and $4.95 lunch and dinner cover charge.
- Mondo Cafe - This new addition to the Royal Promenade features coffee, sandwiches and pastries native to countries such as Italy, Spain and Cuba. Steps from Boleros and open around the clock, it is popular after an evening on the dance floor. Open for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and late night treats.
- Sorrento's Pizzeria - The New York style pizzeria features a more extensive menu with made-to-order pizza pies and slices, in addition to the ready-made selections introduced with the Freedom-class ships. Open for lunch, dinner and late night snacks.
- Café Promenade - Located on the opposite end of the Royal Promenade from the Mondo Cafe, the popular café serves Seattle's Best Coffee, fruit shakes, pastries and sandwiches throughout the day and night. Open 24 hours; á la carte pricing.
- Cupcake Cupboard - Features fresh-baked gourmet cupcakes and pastries. Also offers cupcake-decorating classes.
- Solarium Bistro - Located in the Solarium, the contemporary bistro offers health-conscious dining for breakfast and lunch in a casual setting. In the evenings, Solarium Bistro transforms into a romantic and intimate dining setting for specialty healthy-fare dinner and dancing under the stars. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; dinner has a $20 cover charge.
- The Wipe Out Café - The casual self-service buffet offers a variety of options from pizza, hamburgers, sandwiches and fresh salads to quick snacks and desserts, for young cruisers on-the-go. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Vitality Café - Located at the entrance of the Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center, the Vitality Café features healthy snacks, sandwiches, wraps and fruit, in addition to refreshing juices and smoothies from the Vitality spa menu for the calorie conscious guest. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.