Oasis of the Seas - Loft Suites
The 28 contemporary two-level loft suites feature spectacular views of the ocean with floor-to-ceiling, double-height windows to ensure the view will be enjoyed from each and every vantage point. The signature lofts round out a new portfolio of 37 categories of accommodation options many with views unique to Oasis of the Seas.
Each loft measures 545 square feet (51 square meters) or larger when combined and is fitted with a Caribbean influence. The design includes an upper-level bedroom that overlooks the living area below and extended ocean views. Beds are outfitted with white duvets complemented by tropical blue and green accents that tie in to the loft’s natural surroundings. The lofts feature LCD televisions, separate vanity areas, a guest bathroom downstairs and master bathroom upstairs featuring his and her shower heads, fog-free mirrors, and limestone mosaic tile accents.
Oasis of the Seas - Central Park
Central Park is located on Deck 8 of the ship, with dimensions of 62 feet (19 meters) wide and 328 feet (100 meters) long. The sophisticated neighborhood includes 334 staterooms overlooking the Park, 254 with balconies. Central Park is landscaped with tropical foliage and seasonal flowers, shrubs and trees. Garden spaces throughout the Park sprout from charming pathways. Drifts of Calla Lilies among Giant Elephant Ears, Red Ginger, Rabbit Foot Ferns and Zebra Calathea are some of the plant life guests will discover. Trees, some eventually reaching more than two-and-a-half decks tall, include Black Olive, Cuban Laurel, Cherry of the Rio Grande, and Painted and Golden Bamboo.
Central Park includes quiet reading corners; a Chess Garden with large-scale pieces; the Pergola Garden, an interpretive garden featuring vegetation from a host of Caribbean locales; and a Sculpture garden, highlighting work by international artists. An on-site horticulturist provides educational classes for guests seeking to learn more about flora. The Crystal Canopies, two impressive arched-glass domes, one with a bar, are a focal point of Central Park and provide sunlight into the ship's inner public spaces.
Restaurants and dining options in the Central Park neighborhood include:
- 150 Central Park – The most exclusive dining venue on the ship, 150 Central Park combines leading-edge cuisine with modern design. An observation window into the kitchen of the restaurant gives Central Park passersby the opportunity to observe the executive chef in action. Open for dinner.
- Chops Grille – Continuing the tradition, Royal Caribbean's popular signature steakhouse offers premium cut, quality meats in an upscale, contemporary setting. Open for dinner.
- Giovanni's Table – Influenced by the Tuscan countryside, Giovanni's is a casual new Italian restaurant concept offering toasted herbal breads, pizzas, salads, pastas, Italian sandwiches, braised meat dishes and stews. Rustic with a contemporary flair, dishes are served family-style in an indoor and outdoor setting to provide an alfresco experience in Central Park. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Central Park Café – A casual dining choice, Central Park Café is an indoor/outdoor gourmet market with walk-up counters. From freshly prepared salads and made-to-order sandwiches to paninis, crepes and hearty soups, guests can order directly from the chefs behind the food stations. European pastries, sublime chocolates and decadent fudge round out the offerings. Open for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and late night treats.
- Vintages – Always a popular hot spot for Royal Caribbean guests on Voyager- and Freedom-class ships, the Vintages wine bar is a larger space on Oasis of the Seas, offering a variety of options for those seeking a tropical white Riesling or a mocha-inflected Merlot. Great for a pre-dinner rendezvous, Vintages also provides a selection of cheeses and a full tapas menu to accompany a robust selection of fine wines. Open for lunch and dinner.
Central Park also features upscale retail boutiques for discerning travelers, including specialty outlets such as The Parkside Gallery, showcasing original artwork for purchase, and Picture This, a portrait studio.
Photos of the Oasis of the Seas
- Oasis of the Seas AquaTheater
- Oasis of the Seas Boardwalk
- Oasis of the Seas Central Park
- Oasis of the Seas Dining
- Oasis of the Seas Cabins
- Oasis of the Seas Suites
- Oasis of the Seas Lounges
- Oasis of the Seas Interiors
- Oasis of the Seas Outdoors
- Oasis of the Seas - Kids and Teens Areas
Page 2 > > Boardwalk on the Oasis of the Seas > >
Page 3 > > Royal Promenade on the Oasis of the Seas > >