The Restaurant Reservation and Management System helps passengers determine which restaurants are busiest and the wait times. This system consists of flat-screen TVs placed in high-traffic areas around the ships and shows each restaurant's availability status. Indicator bars reflect when each restaurant is "full", "short wait", "filling up", or "empty". Screens also show an estimated wait time in each restaurant and the different table sizes available. If you are craving a certain type of food and the restaurant is full, the hostess will give you a wait time and issue a pager that works all over the ship. This allows passengers to relax in a bar until a table is available.
Freestyle cruising dress also applies on the Norwegian Pearl, with resort casual the standard attire. Passengers are always welcome to dress up if they wish.
The 12 restaurants on the Norwegian Pearl are:
- Summer Palace - Main restaurant, seats 558
- Indigo - Second main restaurant, seats 304
- Mambo's Latin/Tapas - Tex/Mex cuisine, seats 96
- La Cucina - Italian restaurant, seats 92
- Blue Lagoon - 24 hour food court, seats 94
- Garden Cafe - action station casual restaurant, seats 390
- Great Outdooors - outdoor dining
- Teppanyaki- Asian Japanese grill restaurant, seats 32, $20 pp surcharge
- Cagney's - steakhouse, seats 160, $15 pp surcharge
- Le Bistro - French restaurant, seats 129, $10 pp surcharge
- Lotus Garden - Asian cuisine, seats 100, $10 pp surcharge
- Sushi Bar - sushi, sashimi, and Shabu-Shabu, $12.50 pp surcharge