The 4100-passenger Norwegian Epic has many innovations, including its luxury villas complex and the diverse cabin accommodations seen in this Norwegian Epic cabin photo gallery.
- Studio Cabins - 128 inside cabins on decks 11 and 12. These 100-square foot, den-like cabins are designed for one person, but have a full-sized bed. The Studios have key-card access to their own private Studio Lounge on deck 11.
- Inside Cabins - 561 inside cabins on decks 8 through 14. These sleep up to 4 people and are 128 square feet.
- Balcony Cabins - 428 cabins have contemporary curving walls and private balconies. Spa cabins have key-card access to the Mandara Spa. These balcony cabins range in size from 216 square feet to 308 square feet, sleep 3 or 4, and include the following categories:
- Penthouse Suites - These 7 suites are located aft, with great views from a large balcony. They have 322 square feet, sleep 2, have a round bed, and access to the Villa complex.
- Spa Suites - These 8 suites also have 322 square feet and are in the private spa suite/cabin area. Passengers have key-card access to both the Mandara Spa and the Villa complex.