Of the 70 ocean view cabins, 4 are wheelchair accessible. Of the 719 deluxe ocean view cabins with verandas, 8 are wheelchair accessible. The ocean view cabins are 176 square feet (289 square feet in the accessible cabins), and the deluxe ocean view with verandas are 192 square feet with a 54 square foot balcony (299 square feet with an 80 square foot balcony in the accessible cabins).
Standard features in a Deluxe Ocean View (Balcony) cabin include:
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Veranda (54 square feet)
- Two beds convertible to queen-size
- Modular closets and under-bed storage
- Interlocking doors (in some staterooms)
- Bath with footrest in the shower
- 32" LCD flat panel television
- Wireless internet access (extra fee)
- Sitting area with sofa
- Trundle bed (in some cabins)
The features are the same in the ocean view cabins, except there is a window rather than a veranda.