- Moonlight Sonata - Main dining room on the Celebrity Eclipse
- Oceanview Cafe & Bar - Buffet restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- AquaSpa Cafe - Lighter fare served in the Solarium
- Mast Grill & Bar - Poolside casual venue with grilled items to order
- Bistro on Five - Creperie with tableside service for lunch and dinner
- Cafe al Bacio & Gelateria - Traditional gelati and Italian ices, pastries, and specialty coffees (extra charge)
- Blu - Complimentary specialty restaurant for passengers in AquaClass cabins. Blu is also open to those staying in suites, based on availability.
- Tuscan Grille - Italian steakhouse (extra surcharge)
- Murano - Classic and modern Continental cuisine (extra surcharge)
- Qsine - New venue on the Celebrity Eclipse. This one promises to be a real treat for guests. Qsine is the brainchild of Celebrity's Vice President of Culinary Operations, Chef Jacques Van Staden. This innovative restaurant presents guests with a modern approach to familiar dishes from around the world, and many have an element of surprise. For example, how about "popcorn fish & chips", "Sushi Lollipops" or "sliders" -- hamburgers made with Kobe beef? They certainly sound interesting to me! Qsine is in the same space as Silk Harvest on the Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Equinox.
I also attended a tasting at Qsine and was impressed with the unique presentation of dishes. Loving all things electronic, I thought the use of iPads for the menu was quite fun, but also enjoyed playing with the cubical dessert menu, which reminded me of an old Rubik's cube. This restaurant is already a big hit with cruisers, who are always looking for something new and interesting, even if there is a $30 per person surcharge.
Next Page > > Celebrity Eclipse iLounge > >