The Celebrity Silhouette has 723 Deluxe Ocean View Cabins with Verandas, making it (by far) the largest cabin type. These cabins are in Categories 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B, 2C, and 2D; the cabin category is dependent on deck and location. These cabins are spread over decks 9 through 12.
With 194 square feet, and a 54 square-foot veranda, the Deluxe Ocean View Cabins with Veranda are identical in size to the AquaClass, Concierge, and Sunset cabins, with the price differences due to location and/or amenities. The cabins feature floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, sitting area with sofa, 32"-LCD television, vanity, and veranda with lounge seating. Some cabins have a trundle bed.
Ocean View Cabin
The 70 Ocean View cabins measure 177 square feet and are almost identical to those on the Celebrity Eclipse. None of these cabins were open on our Celebrity Silhouette preview cruise. They are in categories 07 and 08 and are found on the Plaza deck 3, Sunrise deck 7, and Vista deck 8.
The Ocean View cabins have a window, but no veranda. However, they do have all the basic amenities, including
- Two lower beds convertible to queen (in most cabins)
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Dual voltage 110/220 AC
- Four pillows in every stateroom
- Complimentary use of bathrobes
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Bathroom accessories & hair dryer
- Complimentary beach towel service
- Laundry service (extra charges)
- Luggage delivery
- Interactive television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service and watch movies (movies have an extra fee)
- Individual safe
- Direct-dial telephone
- Thermostat-controlled air-conditioning
- Mini-bar (extra charges)
- Trundle bed (in some cabins)
More Celebrity Silhouette Cabins and Suites