I sailed on the Carnival Magic three years ago for her inaugural cruise from Venice to Barcelona. The ten-day cruise gave me an excellent opportunity to explore the ship thoroughly and enjoy all the dining and entertainment options.
Frequent Carnival cruisers will notice that the interior decor is not quite as "over the top" as some of the older Carnival ships; however, don't worry, the Carnival Magic is still designed for fun and provides its guests a memorable cruise vacation. Probably the most talked about interior areas were the RedFrog Pub, a Caribbean-themed pub; and Cucina del Capitano, a family style Italian restaurant whose walls are covered with archival photos from Carnival's past. Both of these spots were deservedly very popular on our cruise.
The links below provide dozens of photos and more detailed information about the Carnival Magic. The ship sails the Bahamas, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean year-round from Galveston.
More on the Carnival Magic
- Carnival Magic Ship Tour and Profile
- Carnival Magic Interiors Photo Gallery
- Carnival Magic Outdoor Decks Photo Gallery
- Carnival Magic Balcony Cabin
- Carnival Magic Dining
- Carnival Magic Facts and Stats
- Carnival Magic Launched in Venice
- Photos of the Carnival Magic from Carnival Cruise Lines
- Carnival Magic Mediterranean Cruise Travel Journal
Carnival Magic Power Drencher at the WaterWorks (c) Linda Garrison