Although the Disney Dream is primarily marketed to family and multi-generational groups, adults will find plenty of exclusive adults-only bars, restaurants, and quiet indoor and outdoor areas to keep them happy. One new addition is the most expensive Disney cruise ship gourmet restaurant, Remy, which has a $75 per person surcharge, with another $99 per person for the wine pairings. On our two-night preview cruise, I didn't have an opportunity to dine at Remy's, but heard glowing reviews from those who did.
This tour of the Disney Dream cruise ship will show that the new ship has many Disney Cruises' favorites, but also has added some exciting new activities (like the AquaDuck water coaster), new dining venues, and new kid's and adult venues.
Disney Dream Photo Galleries and Information - Links to over 100 pictures of the Disney Dream
- Disney Dream Interiors
- Disney Dream Exteriors, Deck Areas, and the AquaDuck
- Disney Dream Cabins and Suites
- Disney Dream Lounges and Bars
- Disney Dream Dining Venues
- Disney Dream in Port Canaveral - Exterior Photos
- Disney Dream Inaugural Christening Celebration
Disney Dream Inside Cabin with "Magical" Porthole (c) Linda Garrison