The Silversea Silver Spirit is a 540-guest luxury ship, and I've been lucky to sail on her twice -- western coast of South and Central America for two weeks soon after she was launched, and again late last year on a voyage from the Canary Islands to Morocco and Madeira. The Silver Spirit provides a memorable cruise experience, filled with exceptional service, spacious and luxurious suites, and delectable cuisine. The ship is significantly larger than her five smaller sister ships, but Silversea has managed to seamlessly deliver the same high level of service and excellence on this ship that past cruisers have grown to expect from the cruise line.
More on the Silver Spirit
- Interiors and Indoor Activities - 16 photos
- Outdoor Areas and Decks - 16 photos of exterior views and outdoor areas and activities
- Dining Options - Information and 24 photos of the Silver Spirit dining venues
- Veranda Suites - 9 photos of veranda suite
- Silver Suites - 6 photos of a Silver Suite
Silver Spirit Courtesy of Silversea Cruises