If you are ready to do something other than shop, explore the islands on your own, or just sit on a beach, try these shore excursions on your next Caribbean cruise.
What's your favorite Caribbean shore excursion? Vote in our poll and/or post your comments below.
- Stingray City on Grand Cayman
- America's Cup yacht racing on St. Maarten
- The Baths on Virgin Gorda
- Tubing the river on Dominica
- Hiking the El Junque rain forest in Puerto Rico
- Buck Island snorkeling on St. Croix
- Mini-submarine ride beneath the Caribbean
- High tea at a plantation on Barbados
- Walking up Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica
The Baths on Virgin Gorda (c) Linda Garrison