1. Travel
August 2010 Update of November 2003 blog on Princess Cruise Recipes: Several past Princess cruisers have commented on this old blog. The Holiday Recipe collection noted below is no longer available on the Princess Cruises' site. If you are looking for a Princess Cruises' recipe, I suggest you check out the Princess Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/PrincessCruises/. They have a discussion tab where Facebook users have been posting inquiries about their favorite recipes. Good luck on replicating your favorite Princess Cruises' recipe!

For the 2003 holiday season, Princess Cruises will share their culinary secrets. An ensemble of experts representing 28 nationalities have pooled their cumulative experience to create the Princess Holiday Recipe Collection, a selection of favorite seasonal dishes that will allow home cooks to replicate the Princess culinary experience in their own kitchens. The collection is free, and is available online at http://www.princess.com/.

Comments
February 18, 2009 at 12:24 pm
(1) Cindy says:

I have been trying for several months now (unsuccessfully) to get the “Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce” recipe which is served on the Caribbean Princess. I purchaced their cookbook, but the Alfredo Sauce recipe wasn’t in it. I am hoping you will have better luck obtaining it for me.

July 8, 2009 at 10:49 am
(2) Laura says:

I went to a cooking demonstration on the Dawn Princess, and they showed how to make the alfredo. Melt butter in a frying pan, add cream, cook until a little bubbly. stir in grated parmesan (fresh is best) salt and pepper to taste, plus a pinch of nutmetg. stir in the hot fettucini. you can adjust the amount of butter to make it leaner or richer.

August 15, 2009 at 9:30 am
(3) Thomas Vanderford says:

I would like the recipe for the ceasar dressing. I was on the ship the last week of July and the chef Alfredo Marzi demonstrated it on stage,and it was not in the cook book I bought. SO GOOD Thankyou

October 23, 2009 at 1:21 pm
(4) Dennis says:

I would like the recipe for the ceasar salad dressing. I was on the Island Princess from september 14, to October 1st 2009 and the cesar salad was soooo good whoever was preparing it. It was not as good on the Golden last February. Can you find the recipe for the ceasar salad that Princess provides?

January 2, 2010 at 9:59 pm
(5) kim says:

I’m looking for the ceasar salad dressing recipe from carnival cruise lines. Do you have it?

January 6, 2010 at 5:30 pm
(6) S. Andrews says:

I am trying to find the “Chilled Champagne Soup” recipe that was served New Years Eve on a Carnival Cruise. If anyone has it can you please share?

February 8, 2010 at 2:28 pm
(7) Linda Trego says:

Am looking for recipes from the Emerald Princess…
Black & Blue Onion soup, Mussels from the Grill, the cold Mango soup, and the tenderloin recipe. Would appreciate any help..thanks so much.

June 7, 2010 at 11:52 am
(8) shirley plumb says:

I am looking for a newer dessert that was served to us on our Caribbean cruise over the Christmas Holiday. It is not in the recipe book and our waiter told us that it was new. A vanilla custard type of dessert which I believed he called (though I might be wrong on this) “zabaglione.” Could you please help me obtain this recipe? Thank you.

June 8, 2010 at 1:30 am
(9) Jacob says:

I am looking for suggestion on good mexican dishes. will you please help me on this ? Thank you

August 12, 2010 at 2:50 pm
(10) Jean says:

I just returned from an Alaskan cruise, we had cream puff pie,it had 2 crust with the cream inside and small cream puffs on the top. How do I get this recipe?

August 13, 2010 at 11:09 am
(11) cruises says:

For those of you who are active on Facebook, Princess has been sharing some of their recipes on that page. Try posting there. Good luck! Here’s the Princess FB page link —

September 22, 2010 at 10:26 am
(12) Mary says:

I’m trying to get a recipe for the Chulitna Casserole served at Mt. McKinley Wilderness Lodge.

December 14, 2010 at 4:34 pm
(13) Glenda says:

I’m trying to get the recipe for the tomato soup with coutons served on the Ruby Princess. Can anyone help?

November 9, 2011 at 8:55 am
(14) Joyce says:

I am ADDICTED to the hard dinner rolls served on the Coral Princess. Is there a recipe available?

February 20, 2012 at 7:34 am
(15) June says:

Just returned yesterday from the wonderful cruise aboard the Caribbean Princess. Had a terrific time and very much enjoyed the white balsamic salad dressing. I would love to have the recipe for this if possible. We also ate at the Crown Grill and had the dream team Marvin and Raymond as our servers.We enjoyed the clams with a light tomatoe sauce and would love to have that recipe as well. Thank you for any help with these two favorites!

March 14, 2012 at 12:47 am
(16) Gail says:

I am looking for the recipe for baked Onion Soup that I had aboard the Sapphire Princess on a cruise to Alaska July 2011.
Thanks

January 2, 2013 at 12:11 am
(17) Ed says:

Been trying to find the mushroom soup recipe that the ships serve.

Has anyone found it in any of the cook books that the cruise line sells?

April 21, 2013 at 10:07 am
(18) Bev Johnson says:

Looking for the Princess Cruise lines (Sabitini’s) wild mushroom tart recipe! Anyone?

May 7, 2013 at 8:10 pm
(19) Ruth says:

Just got off the Sapphire Princess where I had fish with mustard seed sauce…the sauce was so amazing I’m hoping to find the recipe……..thanks